Exercise Lab Staff Structure

Our Global Home Forums Ask a question Exercise Lab Staff Structure

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aimee Layton

Hi All,

I’m trying to get a sense of how others structure their pediatric exercise labs as far as staffing tests.

Please respond with which structure best applies to your lab. If more than one applies feel free to respond with both numbers.

For exercise testing, which best applies to your lab (this is just for my own internal use):
    1) An Exercise Physiologist (EP) with a doctoral level degree present for testing with an Attending Physician physically present
    2) An EP with a doctoral level degree present for testing with a fellow level physician physically present
    3) An EP with a doctoral level degree present for testing with a technician, no physician
    4) An EP with a doctoral level degree present for testing with a technician and fellow
    5) An EP with a doctoral level degree present for testing with a nurse and technician
    6) An EP Masters level with Attending Physician
    7) An EP Masters with technician, no physician
    8) An EP Masters with nurse
    9) An EP Masters level with fellow
    10) An EP Masters level alone, remote physician supervision (MD nor nurse not present)
    11) An EP Doctoral level alone, remote physician supervision (MD not present)
    12) An EP bachelors level with Attending Physician
    13) Other ________________________

I put this in a google doc if that is easier to answer. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7J1qrEbRtGV62PHEmrcGn8YaUIHOfLfL9_o5EAydolZWtFQ/formResponse

Thank you all!
    -Aimee (Columbia University – New York Presbyterian Hospital)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Exercise Lab Staff Structure
Your information: